To develop and execute a national HORECA channel trade marketing plan which meets brand, volume and profit objectives
- Develop and implement a national HORECA trade channel marketing plan which meets the objectives of the national trade marketing & distribution plan that is in line with brand strategy and the needs of the trade.
- Manage key national HORECA trade customers through the development and implementation of HORECA account strategies and plans in order to maximise volume, presence and share performance.
- Manage an efficient and effective national HORECA trade channel team in order that HORECA trade channel representation is superior to the competition in respect to both core and value added services.
- Manage the distribution of company brands in order to ensure that availability and visibility is maximised in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market in the HORECA trade channel.
- Implement national in-store marketing programmes in HORECA with optimum use of resource and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance of the key strategic brands by gaining the active support of the HORECA trade.
- Gain high levels of HORECA trade support and loyalty by enhancing understanding of the HORECA trading environment and establishing close working relations with the HORECA trade.
- Manage budgets and assets to ensure that HORECA channel trade marketing resources used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Provide HORECA channel trade marketing information and reports to ensure that the Head of Sales and Marketing and the Brand Marketing team are fully informed at all times.
- Working with customers/ experience in Key Accounts/HORECA
- Good understanding of how Key Accounts and HORECA operate
- Appreciation of Category Management and merchandising principles
- Direct experience of applying and coaching others, Outlet Segmentation, Managing Relationships, structured calling, persuasive selling and brand knowledge.
- People management and coaching experience
- Decision-making skills and input into the trade marketing strategy
- Exposure to the wider Sales / Commercial and Marketing organisation
- A business related degree or equivalent
- Commercial experience.
At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
Interested applicants to send their CV quoting the position as the heading and give their current/most recent salary. Applications to be received before end of day 24th August 2011 to email@example.com