To develop and execute a national trade marketing plan which meets brand, volume and profit objectives for each trade channel and account through the most effective and efficient utilisation of budgets and manpower in order to achieve national sales objectives.
- Propose and develop category solution will ensure the brand has superior visibility and shelf stand out across all Key Account Outlets
- Develop and deploy sales programs & selling propositions /tools to drive shelf off-take
- Develop and execute category development programs that deliver mutual growth for Good Brands and Key Accounts (Nakumatt, Uchumi, Chadarana, Tuskys)
- Develop merchandising standards for different types of outlets within Key Accounts and HORECA and plan-o-grams to ensure consistent display of the full brand range
- Develop and implement a national trade marketing plan in line with brand strategy and the needs of the trade.
- Manage the implementation of Key Account plans for merchandising and promotion in the outlets of account chains in order to achieve brand, volume and share objectives and targets.
- Manage an efficient and effective trade marketing team through on-job training, retraining, motivation and staff development in order that trade marketing representation is superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services.
- Achieve agreed sales volume objectives
- Working with customers/ experience in Key Accounts/HORECA
- Good understanding of how Key Accounts and HORECA operate
- Appreciation of Category Management and merchandising principles
- Direct experience of applying and coaching others, Outlet Segmentation, Managing Relationships, structured calling, persuasive selling and brand knowledge.
- People management and coaching experience
- Exposure to the wider Sales / Commercial and Marketing organisation
- A business related degree or equivalent
- Commercial experience.
At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV quoting your current salary to email@example.com before 24th August 2011.